Last updated: 17/01/2018
Particle generates an animated confetti particle. It is part of LiveSet.
Click the image above to see it in full
ikPolishShader is needed for the effect to work properly. For a video tutorial, please refer to the download section of the ikPolishShader page located here.
Setting up ikPolish
1. Go to the 'accessory manipulation' box and click 'load' .
2. Select the file named 'ikParticle.x' and click 'OK'.
3. Go to the MMEffect tab in the top right corner of MMD and click 'Effect Mapping' .
4. Go to the 'Main' tab and right-click 'ikParticle.x', choose 'Set Effect File' and assign the file named 'for_polishmain.fxsub'.
5. Go to the 'ColorMapRT' tab and right-click 'ikParticle.x', choose 'Set effect file' and assign the file 'for_polishmaterial.fxsub'.
6. Click 'Apply' and 'OK'.
ikeno, liveset, particle, confetti, ikpolish, ikpolishshader