top of page
Last updated: 02/12/2023
ikTrail adds a glow onto a subset of an asset, and when the asset is moved, leaves a glowing trail behind.
1. Load ikTrail.x into the accessory manipulation box.
2. Go to the MMEffect tab and click 'Effect Map'.
3. Select the 'ALB_EmitterRT' tab and right click on the asset that you want to apply the effect to. Click 'Subset-Extract'.
4. Either uncheck or apply 'AL_BlackMask.fxsub' to any subsets that you do not want to glow. Click 'Apply' and 'OK'.
5. Move the asset around to create a glowing trail following your model.
ikeno, iktrail, glow, trail, motion, light, trace, luminous
bottom of page