Harigane- Light Source
Last updated: 07/05/2014
Firelight produces a point light source which sways and flickers like a flame.
Click the image above to see it in full
1. Go to 'accessory manipulation' and click 'load'.
2. Select 'Firelight.x' and click 'OK'.
Accessory Parameter Values
-X, Y, and Z: Adjusts the position of the light source.
-Si: Adjusts the brightness of the light source.
-If the self-shadow on the floor bugs out, HariganeP recommends loading in 'FloorAssist.x' which should help resolve this issue.
-If you want to load in multiple Firelights, duplicate the effect files and append a number to the end of 'Firelight'. By default, HariganeP has included numbers 0~3, allowing for 4 iterations of the effect.
-When using Lat style models, you will need to follow additional steps in order to make the effect compatible:
3. Open 'FL_ObjectLat.fx' in your editor of choice. Head to line 15, and replace the numbers in quotation marks with the face material numbers. HariganeP has set this up for 'Lat式ミクVer2.31_Normal' by default.
4. Save the file and return to MMD. Go to 'MMEffect' and select 'Effect Mapping'.
5. Navigate to the 'FireLightingRT'.
6. Select the Lat model you wish to apply FireLight to, and click 'Set Effect'.
7. Select 'FL_ObjectLat.fx' and click 'Okay' then 'Apply'.