Last updated: 10/09/2012
Butterfly generates animated butterflies that fly around in a circle.
Click the image above to see it in full
1. Go to 'accessory manipulation' and click 'load'.
2. Select 'Butterfly.x' and click 'Open'.
3. Ensure that frame 0 is selected, then click on the 'Play' button.
4. Go to 'accessory manipulation' and click 'load'.
5. Select 'Butterfly_Obstacle.x' and click 'Open'.
6. Attach 'Butterfly_Obstacle.x' to your model's Center bone.
7. Adjust the accessory parameter values as desired.
8. Set the Tr to 0 and click 'register'.
Accessory Parameter Values (Butterfly.x)
-Y: Adjusts the maximum height the butterflies can reach.
-Si: Adjusts the maximum X-axis range the butterflies can reach.
-Tr: Adjusts the opacity of the butterflies.
-Shadow: Enables or disables the self-shadow application on the butterflies.
-When rendering for videos, HariganeP recommends recording from frame 1 to ensure that the butterflies are visible.
-This effect is a modification of HariganeP's Flocking.
-Only one instance of Butterfly.x can be loaded, even if you copy&paste and rename the file.