Dance InterventionP- Collision
Last updated: 01/07/2011
Kakizome Setto paints drawings and writings onto a sheet of paper.
Click the image above to see it in full and to view credits.
1. Go to 'accessory manipulation' and click 'load'.
2. Select 'fude.x' and click 'OK'. Then, repeat steps 1 and 2 by loading 'paper.x'.
3. Attach 'fude.x' to the hand bone of a model, or attach it to a Dammy bone model.
4. Move the tip of the fude across the paper to create marks.
5. You can add additional assets such as 'marker.x' to assist with knowing how the lines will appear on the paper, 'cover.x' to make the brush longer, '下敷き.x' to add an underlay to the paper, and '文鎮.x' to add a paperweight.
-Kakizome Setto is named after the calligraphy style 'Kakizome', which is the first calligraphy written at the beginning of the new year in Japanese culture.
-The effect's Japanese name is '書き初めセット'.
-The marks left by the fude will disappear when 'play' is clicked.
-Dance Intervention P's premiere video for Kakizome Setto can be found here.
Dance InterventionP, Kakizome Setto, collision, writing, calligraphy