top of page
Last updated: 10/07/2020
Click the image above to see it in full
1. Go to 'accessory manipulation' and click 'load'.
2. Select 'SelfThunder.x' and click 'Okay'.
3. Go to 'MMEffect' and select 'Effect Mapping'.
4. Go to the VertexPosRT tab and apply 'SavePos.fxsub' to the model you want to have SelfThunder.
5. Go to the VertexPos_MaskRT tab and apply 'SavePos.fxsub' to the subsets of the model you want to have SelfThunder.
6. Click 'Apply' then 'Okay'.
-SelfThunder may work better when applied as 0th in the drawing order. To change this, go to background -> accessories edit, click on the asset with SelfThunder applied, and set it to 'over 0th accessory described after models'.
bottom of page