Last updated: 31/08/2020
Noble Phantasm produces a shine that resembles that of the special attack from Fate: Grand Order.
Click the image above to see it in full
1. Go to 'accessory manipulation' and click 'load'.
2. Select 'noble_phantasm.x' and click 'OK'.
3. Select the starting frame and, in the 'accessory manipulation' window, set Tr to 1.00.
4. Select the ending frame and, in the 'accessory manipulation' window, set Tr to 0.
5. Go to 'model manipulation' and click 'load'.
6. Select 'NPColorController.pmx' and click 'OK'.
7. Adjust the facial manipulation sliders as desired.
Accessory Parameter Values
-X, Y, Z: Adjusts the position of the effect relative to the axis. Keep in mind that the effect will always face the camera regardless of where it is positioned.
-Si: Adjusts the size of the effect.
Controller Facial Manipulation Explanations
透明度: Adjusts the opacity of the effect. 0 is fully opaque, 1.0 is fully transparent.
加算倍率: Adjusts the saturation of the effect's cross-shine aspect.
赤: Adjusts the red value of the effect.
緑: Adjusts the green value of the effect.
青: Adjusts the blue value of the effect.