Last updated: 22/09/2020
MultiMonitor produces an additional screen that faces the fake camera.
Click the image above to see it in full
1. Go to 'accessory manipulation' and click 'load'.
2. Select the effect you want to use. Click ‘OK’.
3. Adjust the placement of the screen with the x, y, z manipulation.
4. Adjust the size of the screen with the Si manipulation.
5. Go to 'model manipulation' and click 'load'.
6. Select the controller of the effect you wish to use. Click 'OK'.
7. Move the camera bone as desired.
-By default, MultiMonitor will follow the built-in camera. However, you are able to load the controller provided in the download to have MultiMonitor follow a different camera. This is useful for showing off multiple angles in one scene.
-MultiMonitor_Orthogonal uses the same screen resolution as your project resolution. MultiMonitor uses a slightly more zoomed in, widescreen resolution.