Last updated: 11/01/2018
BigExplosion is a collection of animated explosion effects. It includes magic circles and an explosion that imitates Megumin of KonoSuba's Explosion spell.
Click the image above to see it in full
1. Go to 'accessory manipulation' and click 'load'.
2. Select the effect you want to use. This effect pack comes with 7 different effects. Click ‘OK’.
3. Select the starting frame and, in the 'accessory manipulation' window, set Tr to 0.
4. Select the ending frame and, in the 'accessory manipulation' window, set Tr to 1.00.
5. Go to 'model manipulation' and click 'load'.
6. Select the controller of the effect you want to use. Click 'OK'.
7. Adjust the facial manipulation sliders as desired.
-While the effects are meant for animations, you can use these effects for a still-image render by selecting your desired frame from in between the set starting and ending frames. eg: If the effect runs from frame 0~100, you can render frame 60 to capture a still-image of the 'peak' of the effect.
mmd, beamman, lobelia, explosion, animate, bigexplosive, bomb, magic, Megumin, Konosuba